Learn, apply, and speak God's truth through personal devotion, acts of love, and gifts of service.
Designed as a dual set of 3-year programs for 1st-6th graders, the students will take classes to study and participate in a service group.
Designed for 3's-K's to learn more about the Bible and service, the teachers will utilize "The Beginner's Bible" and accompanying curriculum to lay a biblical foundation. Concepts will be reinforced through crafts and guided activities.
Would you like to know more? Use the following links to access specific information for specific parts of the program.
INVEST Service Groups
- 2016 KICK-OFF - August 24
- Program - August 31, 2016 thru May 24, 2017
- Wednesday Evenings 6:00 to 8:00 p.m.
- End-of-Year Showcase - May 24, 2017
- No cost program
- Two AMAZING service groups to choose from - "Express" and "Magnify"
- Theme Nights
- Showcase - Opportunity for students to share what they have learned and how they have served throughout the year